Download the REET 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus. Check the BSER REET Syllabus and exam pattern of 2019. Applicants can also get the complete syllabus for RTET conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Candidates can obtain the Rajasthan REET 2019 Exam Syllabus along with the preparation tips, study materials, easy methods in the following sections. Applicants can download the Rajasthan TET Exam Syllabus Pdf within few seconds. Go below sections to get the topics included in the Rajasthan Teachers Entrance Exam 2019.
REET Syllabus 2019 PDF – education.rajasthan.gov.in
REET Exam Overview
- 1 REET Syllabus 2019 PDF – education.rajasthan.gov.in
- 1.1 BSER REET Syllabus 2019
- 1.2 RPSC REET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019-20
- 1.3 RBSE REET Grade-III Teacher Syllabus 2019
- 1.3.1 REET Syllabus – Child development and pedagogy
- 1.3.2 Board of Secondary Education REET 2019 Syllabus – Language-I
- 1.3.3 Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam Test Syllabus for Language – II
- 1.3.4 RPSC RTET Syllabus 2019 – Environmental Studies
- 1.3.5 RBSE REET 2019 Syllabus – Social Studies
- 1.3.6 REET 3rd-grade Teacher Syllabus – Mathematics and Science
- 1.3.7 Download RTET Subject Wise Syllabus Pdf
Candidates who are searching for the REET syllabus and exam pattern are at the right place. Here, those candidates can grab the Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 syllabus has provided. The Syllabus plays an important role in any examination. From the given syllabus candidates can make a better preparation plan. So, candidates must refer the provided RTET 2019 Syllabus.
By the Rajasthan TET exam pattern, candidates can know the weightage of each topic, time duration, etc. So, both syllabus and Exam paper is very considerable for the effective preparation. Hence, candidates must download the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan RTET Syllabus, and exam pattern. Applicants can refer the REET 3rd grade teacher exam pattern. Perfect preparation is a necessary aspect of scoring good marks in the examination. We have given the syllabus and exam pattern which will help for a better preparation plan.
BSER REET Syllabus 2019
|Download Latest REET 2019 Syllabus Pdf|
|Organization Name||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Post Name||REET 3rd grade teacher|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Starting date to apply||November 2019.|
|Last date to apply||November 2019.|
|Date of Exam||February 2020.|
|Download REET Admit Card from||February 2020 onwards.|
RPSC REET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019-20
The BSER has recently announced notification regarding the REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment. 15000 posts have to be filled according to the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Apply online to the RBSE RTET exam before the last date commences. Get the complete details regarding the Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam Test from this link. Applicants can check the REET exam syllabus conducted by the RPSC for better preparation of exam. Interested and eligible candidates can download the Rajasthan TET syllabus and exam pattern.
Aspirants who are applicable can go through old question papers. To estimate difficulty level of the exam candidates have to check the RTET Previous papers. By having continuous practice, candidates can easily crack the examination. Download the BSER REET solved question papers to have an effective preparation. Check the REET 3rd grade Teacher Syllabus 2019 to have an effective score.
- Paper -I who want to appear for the class I to V teacher.
- Paper-II who want to attend for class VI to VII teacher.
Rajasthan TET Exam Pattern Level-I
|Exam Pattern of Rajasthan REET 2019 Exam|
|1||Child Development||30||90 Minutes|
|2||Language -I (English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati)||30|
|3||Language -II (English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati)||30|
- Rajasthan TET Level I Exam is for 150 marks.
- The Time duration for the RTET Level I is 90 minutes.
Rajasthan TET Level – II Pattern 2019
|Rajasthan REET Level II Exam Paper Pattern 2019|
|1||Child Development||30||90 minutes|
|2||Language -I (English, Sanskrit, hindi, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati)||30|
|3||Language -II (English, Sanskrit, hindi, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati)||30|
|4||Mathematics and science||30|
- Rajasthan REET 2019 Level II Exam is for 150 Marks.
- The Time duration of RTET Level II is 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
RBSE REET Grade-III Teacher Syllabus 2019
By knowing the RPSC REET 2019 Syllabus, you can have detailed knowledge about the subjects which you have to prepare for the REET examination.
REET Syllabus – Child development and pedagogy
- Learning Difficulties.
- Teaching learning process.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
- The right to Education Act 2009.
- Meaning & Concept of learning and its processes.
- Understanding diverse learners.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- Theories of learning and its implication
- Child Development.
- How Children learn and think.
- Action Research.
- Individual Differences.
- Factors Affecting Learning
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
Board of Secondary Education REET 2019 Syllabus – Language-I
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions.
Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam Test Syllabus for Language – II
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Unseen Poem.
- Principles of the Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms.
RPSC RTET Syllabus 2019 – Environmental Studies
- Our Culture and Civilization.
- Matter and Energy.
- Public places and Institutions.
- Living Beings.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Clothes and Habitats.
- Teaching material/Aids.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Transport and Communication.
- Environmental Studies and Environmental Education Learning Principles.
- Concept &scope of Environment Studies.
- The significance of Integrated & Environment Studies.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation.
- Scope and relation to Science & Social Science.
RBSE REET 2019 Syllabus – Social Studies
- Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period
- Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Medieval and Modern Period
- Main Components of the Earth
- Resources and Development
- Geography and Resources of India
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan
- Pedagogical Issues – I
- Pedagogical Issues – II
REET 3rd-grade Teacher Syllabus – Mathematics and Science
- Algebraic expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Lines and Angles
- Surface Area and Volume
- Plane figures
- Area of Plane figures
- Living Being
- Human body and health
- Animal Reproduction and Adolescence
- Force and Motion
- Light & Sound
- Solar System
- Chemical Substances
Download RTET Subject Wise Syllabus Pdf
|Name of Subject||Syllabus Pdf Download Link|
|English Language 1||Click Here|
|Gujarathi – Language 1||Download Here|
|English Language 2||Get Here|
|Gujarathi – Language 2||Download Here|
|Hindi – Language 2||Get Here|
|Punjabi Syllabus||Download Here|
|Sanskrit Syllabus – L2||Click Here|
|Sindhi Syllabus – L2||Download Here|
|Urdu Syllabus – L2||Click Here|
The given REET 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2019-20 is just for reference. You can easily gain a good score in the BSER Rajasthan TET conducted by RPSC BSER with Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Candidates can stay connected with us through www.reetresults.co.in Website for more updates regarding the syllabus.