BSER released REET Notification 2018 on 6th November 2017. Check RTET 2018 Notification details here. Get BSER REET 2018 Eligibility & Exam dates. Apply Online for Teacher Class 1-5 & 6-8 Jobs in Rajasthan Secondary Educational Board (REET 2018) on or before the last date. The REET Online Application Portal will be available from 6th November to 30th November 2017. Get Rajasthan REET 2017 – 2018 Online Registration Link at the bottom of this page. The REET 2018 Test will conduct on 11th February. For more details, download the Official rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in Rajasthan TET Notification from the below link.
REET Notification 2017 – www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
REET Exam Overview
- 1 REET Notification 2017 – www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- 1.1 Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Exam Notification Details
- 1.2 REET 2017 Notification – www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- 1.3 REET 2017 Eligibility criteria – RTET Academic Qualifications & Age Limit
- 1.4 Rajasthan TET 2017 Exam – Complete Info
- 1.5 Rajasthan Teachers Exam 2017 Application form
- 1.6 Download REET Official Notification PDF
The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) released the Rajasthan TET Notification on 6th November 2017. Finally, the waiting for teacher jobs in Rajasthan state come to an end with the release of REET 3rd Grade Teacher Notification 2017 – 2018. So the interested candidate can apply for RTET Exam 2018 through Online to achieve their dream job. The details like BSER REET 2018 education qualification, age limit, important dates, and application fee are available on this page in the following sections. The REET Online Applications are available from 6th November to 30th November 2017. So, eligible candidates can apply for BSER 2018 REET Exam on or before the closing date.
Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan is going to conduct the REET on 11th February 2018. Therefore, the candidates who are having B.Ed degree must utilize this opportunity and apply for Level 1 & Level 2 Teacher Jobs in Rajasthan Educational Board on or before the last date. Willing applicants should submit the Rajasthan Online TET Applications before the 30th November 2017 to avoid application rejection. For any other details, candidates can refer the RTET official website that is www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in official REET Notification 2018 which is linked below.
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Exam Notification Details
|BSER REET 2017 – 2018 Notification Details|
|Name of the Exam||Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers.|
|Conducting Board||Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER).|
|No. of seats||1500 (expected).|
|Date of Advt||6th November 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply||6th November 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply||30th November 2017|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs.|
|Level of Exam||State Level of Exam.|
REET 2017 Notification – www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
REET stands for Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers. Nowadays Teacher job is a dream for many people. For those aspirants, the Board of Secondary Education of Rajasthan released Rajasthan TET recruitment 2017 on 6th November to fill 1500 Primary level 1 & 2 teacher jobs. As we all know RTET is a state level entrance exam. Therefore, for the candidates in the state of Rajasthan who is dreaming for the teacher jobs, this REET Teacher exam is a great opportunity.
The candidates who are waiting for government teacher jobs can apply for REET 3rd Grade Teachers Exam. For the previous years, RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) conducted this RTET Teacher Test. From this year BSER is going to conduct REET 2018 exam for 3rd-grade teachers selection within the Rajasthan State. For this, Board of Selection Education Rajasthan (BSER) is inviting applications for this REET Notification from the eligible candidates only in online mode.
REET 2017 Eligibility criteria – RTET Academic Qualifications & Age Limit
Are you going to apply for REET 2017 exam?
Then the first thing to check before applying is eligibility. So check all the details of Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers on this page.
Educational Qualification of REET 2018 Primary Teacher Level 1
- Aspirants Should have to complete their SSE (10+2) with 50% marks from a well known recognized board or institution. Also, candidates have Passed/Appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education to apply for Primary Teacher Level Jobs Rajasthan.
- Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulation, 2002 can apply for REET 2018 Notification.
- Also, aspirants who have passed their Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) are also eligible to apply for the BSER RTET Exam 2018.
- Applicants who have completed their Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education can submit their online applications for this BSER RTET 2018 Exam.
Academic Qualifications of REET 2018 Education For Upper Teacher Level 2 :
- Candidates who have completed their Graduation and passed or appearing in final of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education can apply for REET BSER Level 2 Jobs.
- Aspirants must have Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) to apply for Level 2 Teacher Jobs in Rajasthan.
- Candidates must have to complete their Senior Secondary Education (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Applicants must have passed Senior Secondary Education (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed./B.Sc.Ed to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education) can apply for the REET 2018 Level 2 Teacher Jobs.
Age Limit of Rajasthan TET
- The candidates who are appearing for REET exam 2017 should complete 18 years of age.
Aspirants can download the Rajasthan TET Eligibility Criteria by click on the below link
Rajasthan TET 2017 Exam – Complete Info
Candidates can check the Rajasthan TET Application Fee, Selection Process, Exam Important Dates and Complete Schedule here.
REET Selection Procedure
Among all applications, the BSER selects the skilled persons through some particular selection process. So, the applying candidate who wants to become a teacher in the Rajasthan state should go through the following selection process of REET 2017.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
RTET Application fee
The Board of Secondary Education of Rajasthan has not declared the application fee yet. Once the Rajasthan Board releases the notification, we will provide the actual REET exam application fee details. The estimated application fee based on the previous REET exams is given below. So, candidates can use them for reference purpose only.
- The application fee for all General category candidates is Rs. 100/-
- The Application fee for SC/ ST and OBC candidates is Rs. 60/-
Rajasthan TET 2017 Important Dates – REET Schedule
Once the BSER releases the REET Notification 2017, we will provide the Rajasthan TET Exam Dates. Below are the estimated dates of Primary Level Teacher Exam 2017.
- REET Online Application start date: 6th November 2017.
- Last date for application submission: 30th November 2017.
Candidates can check the complete Rajasthan TET Exam Dates here: REET 2017 Important Dates
Rajasthan Teachers Exam 2017 Application form
Before applying for RTET exam 2017, the candidate should read the instructions of REET Teachers Test. The instructions of Teachers Eligibility Exam are available in the REET notification. The candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria of Rajasthan TET 2017 can apply for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Entrance test. candidates who are applying for the BSER REET Exam should fill the application form through online mode only. The steps to apply for RTET 3rd Grade teacher’s exam is available below.
How to apply for RTET 2017 Exam?
- Initially, visit the official website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Register for Teachers jobs 2017 and create the login ID and a password.
- Find the link of ‘REET Application 2017 link’.
- Click on the application link.
- Enter the primary details in the RTET application form.
- Check the details before submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Regardless of all the above process, candidates can click on the below link to get the instant Rajasthan TET 2017 Online Application.
BSER Rajasthan Eligibility Entrance Test Admit Card – RTET Hall Ticket 2017
BSER will release the REET Admit Cards 2017 before a few days of the exam. Applied candidates can download the Rajasthan TET Hall Tickets here. We have provided the direct link for the RTET Admit Cards download. So, aspirants can download the REET Hall Tickets whenever they released.
REET 2017 Exam Syllabus
Aspirants who are applying for the REET 2017 must refer the exam syllabus issued. Through this RTET Exam Syllabi 2017, candidates can able to plan their exam preparation perfectly. Thus, through this effective groundwork, applicants can able to good in the exam.
Rajasthan TET Previous Exam Papers
REET aspirants, make your preparation much more effective through the old question papers practice. We have provided the Last 5 Years RTET Exam Papers for your convenience. So, candidates can practice the REET Solved Question Papers to add an extra boost to your preparation. Aspirants can also refer the RTET Model Question Papers here.
Download REET Official Notification PDF
Aspirants can stay visiting with our www.reetresults.co.in Website for further updates in REET Notification 2017. You may also visit the Official website for downloading the Rajasthan TET Official Notification PDF.