REET Exam Eligibility Criteria 2017 Updated. Get Latest REET 2018 Eligibility Criteria here. Check required educational and age limit conditions to apply for REET 2017 – 2018 through given eligibility criteria. Also, download RTET Eligibility Criteria 2018 Pdf by using the below links. Along with all these, also check BSER Rajasthan REET 2018 Exam Dates, Syllabus, and Previous Years Question Papers on this page.
REET Exam Eligibility 2017 -18 – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
REET Exam Overview
- 1 REET Exam Eligibility 2017 -18 – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer announced REET Exam 2018 Notification on 6th November 2017. If you are one of those candidates who is eagerly waiting for Teacher Jobs in Rajasthan State, then the Rajasthan TET notification is an excellent opportunity. The Government of Rajasthan is going to fill 3rd Grade teacher posts for primary and upper primary government schools. To apply for RTET 2017 exam, first of all, the considerable thing is REET Exam Eligibility criteria. So check the educational requirements and apply for Rajasthan Teachers Jobs on or before the last date. Go through the following sections of this page for complete details or you can also refer the www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in official website for REET Level- I and Level –II Eligible Criteria.
REET is Teachers Eligibility Exam is conducted in the state of Rajasthan. Through RTET Exam, the government of Rajasthan is providing opportunities for eligible candidates for the posts of Level – I and Level – II teachers. As there are many aspirants searching for eligibility criteria over the internet, we are providing the REET Eligibility criteria such as Education qualification and age limit. So, the interested candidates can check the RTET eligibility criteria in the below section. This eligibility criterion will be helpful for the interested candidate in applying for RTET 2017 Exam.
REET Teachers Entrance Exam Details 2017
|BSER RTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit & Educational Qualification|
|Name of the Organization||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan.|
|Date of Advt||6th November 2017.|
|Last Date to Apply||30th November 2017.|
|Date of REET 2017 Exam||11th February 2018.|
RTET Eligibility Criteria for Level I & II Teachers
Before applying for Rajasthan Teacher jobs, 2017, interested candidate should check the eligibility criteria. The Educational qualification and age limit based on the official RTET Exam Eligibility criteria.
RTET Education Qualification for Level – I
- Candidates who have completed or currently pursuing the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education along with 50% marks in senior secondary (or equivalent).
- Aspiring candidate must pass or should appear for the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education (with NCTE Norms).
- Candidate should pass or should pursue the last year of 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) and with at least 50% in senior secondary.
- Aspiring Candidate qualified or appearing final year of 2-years Diploma in Special Education and with at least 50% marks in senior secondary.
- An aspirant with Graduation and qualified or currently in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education is eligible for the REET 2017.
REET Education Qualification for Level – II
- Candidates with Graduation and passed or pursuing the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. Or
- Aspirants having Graduation with at least 50% marks and qualified 1-year B.Ed or appearing 2-year B.Ed.
- Candidates with Graduation (45% aggregate) and passed 1-year B.Ed or appearing 2-year B.Ed in accordance with NCTE.
- Graduate with 50% aggregate and passed or appearing 1-year B.Ed (Special Education).
Required Age Limit for Rajasthan TET 2017 Exam
There is no particular minimum or maximum age limits for Rajasthan TET 2017 Exam. The only prerequisite is the applying candidate must qualify either of the above education qualifications. For more details about REET Exam Eligibility 2017 visit the official website @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in